This is an index to the Native American language and cultural information pertaining to Central American tribes. Some pages contain more information than others. If you belong to an indigenous tribe of Central America that is not currently listed on this page and you would like to see it here, please contact us about contributing information.
Acatec Achi Aguacateco Bogota Boruca Bribri Indian Buglere Cabecar Cakchiquel Changuena Chicomuceltec Cholti Chorotega
Chorti Chuj Corobici Cueva Cuna Dorasque Embera Garifuna
Guaymi Huetar Itzaj Maya Ixil Jacalteco Kanjobal Kekchi Maleku
Mam Mangue Mayangna Miskito Mopan Pech Pipil Poqomam
Poqomchi Quiche Maya Rama Sacapulteco Sipacapense Subtiaba
Tacaneco Tectiteco Teribe Tzutujil Ulwa Uspanteco
Voto Waunana Yucatec Maya
* Central America & Caribbean : Native Peoples - Indigenous C. American artwork.
This is an index to the Native American language and cultural information pertaining to Mexican tribes. Some pages contain more information than others. If you belong to an indigenous tribe of Mexico that is not currently listed on this page and would like to see it here, please contact us about contributing information to our site.
The Original Native Inhabitants of Mexico include :
Acatec Amuzgo Chatino Chiapaneca Chichimeca Chicomuceltec Chinanteco Chocho Ch'ol Chuj Cochimi Cocopa Cora Cuicateco
Guarijio Huasteco Huave Huichol Ixcateco Jacalteco Kickapoo
Kiliwa Kumiai Lacandon Mam Matlatzinca Mazahua Mazatec Mixe
Mixtec Mocho Nahuatl / Mexica Oaxaca Chontal Opata Otomi Indian
Paipai Pame Pima Bajo Popoloca Popoluca Purepecha Seri tribe
Tabasco Chontal Tacaneco Tarahumara Tectiteco Tepehua Tepehuan
Tlahuica Tlapanec Tojolabal Toltec Totonac Trique tribe Tubar
Tzeltal Tzotzil Yaqui Yucatec Maya Zapotec Zoque
Mexico Native American history and cultural society :
* Ethnologue Report for Mexico - Demographic Native languages of Mexico.
* Indigenous Languages of Mexico - Dictionary files for Mexican Native languages.
* Bible in Mexican Languages - Biblical Translations into Native languages of Mexico.
* Indigenous Peoples of Mexico - Article on Mexican Indian history.
* The Myths of Mexico and Peru - Online collection of Native Mexican legends.
* Native Nations in Mexico - Overview of the largest groups of Mexican Indians.
* * Angel Hill Farm * *